1.3

Nothing that the reps said over the phone actually happened once in the studio.Was told 3 hrs max, was in the studio for 7.5 hrs (mostly waiting) which is unacceptable!

poor images, the photographer never asked me what I was wanting in my pictures and then continued to take pictures that I didn't want! My make up was not done (paid for airbrush and did not receive) Some of the pictures had other backgrounds mixed into the side from overhang. Rude Staff. Overall very very bad experience!

would not recommend this place to anyone!way over priced for the quality of the pictures!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of photoshoot from Glamor Shots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $550 and wants Glamor Shots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was studio, photographer, experience and price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamor Shots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Glamor Shots?

Comments

Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Cvs Photo - Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more  Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. Michelle Haley Photography " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more