1.3

Nothing that the reps said over the phone actually happened once in the studio.Was told 3 hrs max, was in the studio for 7.5 hrs (mostly waiting) which is unacceptable!

poor images, the photographer never asked me what I was wanting in my pictures and then continued to take pictures that I didn't want! My make up was not done (paid for airbrush and did not receive) Some of the pictures had other backgrounds mixed into the side from overhang. Rude Staff. Overall very very bad experience!

would not recommend this place to anyone!way over priced for the quality of the pictures!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of photoshoot from Glamor Shots. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $550 and wants Glamor Shots to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was studio, photographer, price and quality of photos. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Glamor Shots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Glamor Shots?

Comments